Friday 14 January 2011

'Love My Dress' have featured this gorgeous city wedding - planned with a little help from WHW

I had the absolute pleasure of working with one of my closest friends when I helped her plan her big day last year.

Photo Credit: (Lawson Photography)

It was a beautiful city celebration with a vintage twist, it oozed style, charm and brightness; a true reflection of the gorgeous bride herself!

Being such a darn stunning wedding the photos were soon spotted by the lovely Annabel at top UK wedding blog Love My Dress who chose to feature it on her blog yesterday.

You can check out all the emotion and details from the day right now over at Love My Dress. The moments were all captured perfectly by the fantastically brilliant Lawson Photography.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment